This Gedore telescopic 1/2" reversible ratchet has a long lever arm for high torque and a non-slip 2-component handle.
- Order number: G3041859
- Supplier Name: Gedore
- EAN: 4010886950371
- Length: 0,41 m
- Width: 0,05 m
- Height: 0,04 m
- Weight: 1,31 kg
- Adjustable from 400 to 600 mm in 8 steps
- With recessed lever change
- Push-button release
- Return angle 7.5 degrees
- Non-slip 2-component handle
- Locks in the middle position: When the lever is flipped, it automatically engages for clockwise or anti-clockwise operation
- For hand-operated sockets and accessories with square drive as per DIN 3120 - C 12.5, ISO 1174, ball locking device
- GEDORE vanadium steel 31CrV3, chrome-plated
- Hot-drop forged
GEDORE. Tools for life.
GEDORE is one of the world's leading partners for premium tools. The family company based in Remscheid in Germany has been manufacturing high-quality tools, special tools and tailor-made solutions for versatile, safe and professional use by industry and trade since 1919. GEDORE bundles the competencies of the entire group of companies in a strong brand that is known all over the world to stand for very special quality, innovation, performance, reliability and excellent service.
GEDORE. That's 100 years of forging competence, people who use their knowledge and labour every day to benefit the company and our tools, and entrepreneurial spirit in a recipe for success that has turned the tiny German forge into a family company with an international range.
The GEDORE quality promise, their self-image and striving for perfection ensure they are able to provide tools that are at their very best: they are tools for life.