Universellt kedjesmörjmedel. Efterlämnar en tunn vattenbeständig film av mineralolja. Tränger in i kedjelänkarna.
- Artikel nr.: RS22001
- Tillverkarens Namn Rocol
- EAN: 5024747220014
- Gewicht: 0,3 kg
Displaces water, penetrates, lubricates and protects against corrosion effectively, especially in wet and aggressive conditions.
- Temperature range -30°C to 150°C
- Excellent EP performance (200 kg weld load)
- Excellent penetration
- Tough water repellent film
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Applied film has good adhesion, reducing dripping/spinning.
- Spinning off is reduced
Directions for use:
- Shake well
- Hold can upright and spray from a distance of approx. 25 cm, thoroughly covering the chain
- Appearance: Light brown liquid
- Base type: Mineral oil
- Solvent: Non-chlorinated hydrocarbon
- Propellant gas: CO2 (carbon dioxide)
- Temperature range: -30°C to 150°C
- Viscosity of base fluid at 40°C: 18 cSt
- Base fluid viscosity at 100°C: 5 cSt
- Shell 4-ball (IP 239)(ASTM D2596)
- Welding load: 200 kg
- Corrosion test (ASTM B 368)
5% salt spray, 2000 hrs at 35°C: 0% (no corrosion)
Storage: The storage area should not be exposed to direct sunlight. The storage temperature should be kept below 50°C.
- Classification of the substance or mixture
- Classification (CLP): STOT SE 3: H336; Aquatic Chronic 3: H412; Flam. Aerosol 2: H223; -: H229
Most important adverse effects: Flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects.
ROCOL was founded upon the work of Victor Ivanovitch Ragosine, born in Russia, who took a degree in chemistry at the University of Moscow in 1854.
Based in Leeds, UK, the origins of the company date back to 1878 when Victor Ragosine developed a yellow lubricating oil which he subsequently sold throughout Europe. Unlike other lubricating methods the yellow oil was virtually non-corrosive making it technically superior to other products available.
In 1882, the UK agency manager Ernest Glehn bought out Victor and the Russian parent company and established Ragosine and Company, later to be developed into ROCOL.
Whilst they have made significant advances over the years, their ethos remains the same-to create highly technical products of superior quality to the competition, giving you performance you can trust.