These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
King Cut Fire Rescue and Demolition Reciprocating Blade 150mm / 6" 10-14TPI.
- Order number: 33505750
- Supplier Name: Starrett
- EAN: 7891265114549
- Length: 0,175 m
- Width: 0,04 m
- Height: 0,015 m
- Weight: 0,1 kg
King Cut is a thicker blade than our standard bi metal reciprocating blades Purpose... more
Product information "Starrett Btr61014-5 Reciprocating Blade"
- King Cut is a thicker blade than our standard bi metal reciprocating blades
- Purpose designed for heavy-duty demolition and emergency extrication
- The blade for ripping through just about anything
- Tapered blade format
- Unbreakable, providing safety and reliability
- Optimized tooth pitch for reduction in vibration. Giving you cleaner cut and less fatigue
- Application Description (Material): 3X POWER King Cut® - Rescue & Demolition
- Application Material Thickness (mm): 4 - 10
- Application Material Thickness (in): 5/32 - 3/8
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 10-14
- Blade Shape: Tapered
- Dimensions LxWxT (mm): 152 x 25 x 1.60
- Dimensions LxWxT (in): 6 x 1 x .063
- Card/Blister (2 blades): No
- Master Carton Box (25 pack): No
- Plastic Tube (5 blades): Yes
- Master Carton Box (5 pack): Yes
- Plastic Tube (20 blades): No
- Master Carton Box (24 pack): No
- Plastic Tube (50 blades): No
- Carton Box (250 blades): No
Related links to "Starrett Btr61014-5 Reciprocating Blade"
Precision Tools, Gages and Instruments The broad Starrett product line includes precision... more
Supplier information "Starrett"
Precision Tools, Gages and Instruments
The broad Starrett product line includes precision measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, rules, etc.), levels, electronic gages, dial indicators, gage blocks and granite surface plates and custom engineered products. The precision group also includes M1 lubricant, and precision ground flat stock. The company also produces metrology equipment, including optical comparators, video measurement and inspection systems and multi-sensor measuring systems, and force measurement and material testing systems. These Starrett products are used by manufacturing companies of many types and sizes to ensure the quality of their products.
Saws & Hand Tools
While best known for precision tools in the United States, Starrett is also a major, worldwide manufacturer of saw blade products. The saw blade product group includes three categories. Band saw blades are used primarily in manufacturing facilities. The Power Tool Accessories and Hand Saws group include hole saws, jig and reciprocating blades and hacksaw products. The jobsite and workshop group includes tape measures, levels, protractors and other tools used primarily on construction jobsites and workshops.
Wide Market Penetration and Distribution
Starrett tools are essential for the many products that are measured, cut, formed or assembled. They are used in a broad range of manufacturing facilities as an essential part of metalworking, the manufacturing of durable goods, for working with exotic materials and in a wide variety of traditional and newer industries such as electronics, aerospace, energy and many others. Starrett products are sold throughout the United States and worldwide through distributors, dealers, and retailers and online. In recent years, the Company has broadened its product offering through acquisitions and innovative product line expansion. Today, Starrett has eight manufacturing locations worldwide: Brazil, The U.K. and China and five in the United States. See Manufacturing Facilities Worldwide for more detailed information. Annual sales of the company are in the vicinity of $250 million and the company is traded publicly on the NYSE.
Show product video more
Video "Starrett Btr61014-5 Reciprocating Blade"