This Gedore open-end wrench with ring ratchet is reversible, has a UD profile and high torque transmission.
- Artikel nr.: G2297256
- Tillverkarens Namn Gedore
- EAN: 4010886889350
- Längd 0,28 m
- Bredd 0,12 m
- Höjd 0,12 m
- Gewicht: 0,037 kg
- Ring 13° offset from shaft
- UD profile
- Working angle 7° from 8 to 15 mm, and 6° from 16 to 24 mm
- For ratchet loosening and fast tightening, with lever change
- High torque transfer
- Hollow profile comfortable to hold
- Warp-resistant geometry with double T-girder effect
- GEDORE vanadium steel 31CrV3
- Non-glare look thanks to matt chrome-plating, locking insert and pawl manganese-phosphated
- Hot forged
GEDORE. Tools for life.
GEDORE is one of the world's leading partners for premium tools. The family company based in Remscheid in Germany has been manufacturing high-quality tools, special tools and tailor-made solutions for versatile, safe and professional use by industry and trade since 1919. GEDORE bundles the competencies of the entire group of companies in a strong brand that is known all over the world to stand for very special quality, innovation, performance, reliability and excellent service.
GEDORE. That's 100 years of forging competence, people who use their knowledge and labour every day to benefit the company and our tools, and entrepreneurial spirit in a recipe for success that has turned the tiny German forge into a family company with an international range.
The GEDORE quality promise, their self-image and striving for perfection ensure they are able to provide tools that are at their very best: they are tools for life.