The Gedore torque wrench TSP Slipper is ideal for assembly work where small torques have to be tightened in a controlled manner, for example in the electronics industry or precision engineering.
|till 4||363,60 € *|
|från 5||347,07 € *|
inkl. moms. plus fraktkostnader
För närvarande inte i lager - leveranstid ca 10-14 arbetsdagar
- Artikel nr.: G1196650
- Tillverkarens Namn Gedore
- EAN: 4002805918319
- Längd 0,21 m
- Bredd 0,05 m
- Höjd 0,05 m
- Gewicht: 0,3 kg
- Controlled screw tightening in the range of 1 - 10 Nm
- Ideal for assembly work where small torques have to be tightened in a controlled manner (e.g. electronics industry, precision engineering, etc.)
- Fixed torque wrench - without scale
- 1/4" square drive with ball lock
- With an integrated ratchet function for controlled clockwise tightening
- Triggering accuracy: +/- 6% tolerance of the set value
- Execution according to DIN EN ISO 6789, traceable to national standards
- When the set value is reached, the precision mechanism slides through with a clearly noticeable and audible CLICK - over-tightening is not possible
- Automatic return to the starting position
- 2 models in the range of 1 - 10 N m
- Lightweight but stable and corrosion-resistant construction
- Very handy and non-slip rubber handle
- EPA (Electrostatic Protected Area) compliant for use in electrostatically sensitive applications
- The fixed setting can be made in the factory or by yourself using suitable test equipment
- If a factory setting is desired, please state the Nm value when ordering (price on request)
- Scope of delivery: Torque wrench type TSP SLIPPER
- Adjustment tool to change the fixed value
- Test certificate according to DIN EN ISO 6789
- Delivery in stable cardboard box
GEDORE. Tools for life.
GEDORE is one of the world's leading partners for premium tools. The family company based in Remscheid in Germany has been manufacturing high-quality tools, special tools and tailor-made solutions for versatile, safe and professional use by industry and trade since 1919. GEDORE bundles the competencies of the entire group of companies in a strong brand that is known all over the world to stand for very special quality, innovation, performance, reliability and excellent service.
GEDORE. That's 100 years of forging competence, people who use their knowledge and labour every day to benefit the company and our tools, and entrepreneurial spirit in a recipe for success that has turned the tiny German forge into a family company with an international range.
The GEDORE quality promise, their self-image and striving for perfection ensure they are able to provide tools that are at their very best: they are tools for life.