Diese Website benutzt Cookies, die für den technischen Betrieb der Website erforderlich sind und stets gesetzt werden. Andere Cookies, die den Komfort bei Benutzung dieser Website erhöhen, der Direktwerbung dienen oder die Interaktion mit anderen Websites und sozialen Netzwerken vereinfachen sollen, werden nur mit Ihrer Zustimmung gesetzt.
Diese Cookies sind für die Grundfunktionen des Shops notwendig.
Alle Cookies ablehnen
Alle Cookies annehmen
Diese Cookies werden genutzt um das Einkaufserlebnis noch ansprechender zu gestalten, beispielsweise für die Wiedererkennung des Besuchers.
Statistik & Tracking
For cutting high alloy and stainless steels, non ferrous light metals and reinforced fabrics.
- Artikel nr.: 33505457
- Tillverkarens Namn Starrett
- Hersteller Nummer: KSM07001
- EAN: 5052315001932
Tough tungsten carbide tipped teeth have a positive cutting angle which provides fast and...mer
Produktinformation "Starrett Ksm07001 S/Steel Hsaw Kit"
Tough tungsten carbide tipped teeth have a positive cutting angle which provides fast and efficient removal of chips and swarf.
- Ideal for production cutting.
- Tungsten carbide tipped teeth provide superb product life and cutting performance.
- High cutting accuracy.
- Complete assembly - there is no requirement to purchase a separate arbor and pilot drill.
- Safety stop collar at the base of the hole saw.
- Replacement pilot drills are available.
- Kit includes sizes: 16, 20, 22, 25, 32, 40, 50mm.
- Important Safety Recommendations:
- Maximum material thickness of 2mm for stainless steel, mild steel and non ferrous metals.
- Recommended operating speed, 850 to 1200 rpm.
- Saws above 50mm diameter should only be used on pillar drills.
- Smaller diameters can be used with both hand held drills and pillar drills.
- Safety glasses and gloves are recommended.
- Should only be used to cut flat surfaces.
- Do not push too hard, to avoid an impact of the TCT teeth.
- Once the teeth touch the material, drill with slight steady pressure.
Relaterade länkar "Starrett Ksm07001 S/Steel Hsaw Kit"
Precision Tools, Gages and Instruments The broad Starrett product line includes precision...mer
Precision Tools, Gages and Instruments
The broad Starrett product line includes precision measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, rules, etc.), levels, electronic gages, dial indicators, gage blocks and granite surface plates and custom engineered products. The precision group also includes M1 lubricant, and precision ground flat stock. The company also produces metrology equipment, including optical comparators, video measurement and inspection systems and multi-sensor measuring systems, and force measurement and material testing systems. These Starrett products are used by manufacturing companies of many types and sizes to ensure the quality of their products.
Saws & Hand Tools
While best known for precision tools in the United States, Starrett is also a major, worldwide manufacturer of saw blade products. The saw blade product group includes three categories. Band saw blades are used primarily in manufacturing facilities. The Power Tool Accessories and Hand Saws group include hole saws, jig and reciprocating blades and hacksaw products. The jobsite and workshop group includes tape measures, levels, protractors and other tools used primarily on construction jobsites and workshops.
Wide Market Penetration and Distribution
Starrett tools are essential for the many products that are measured, cut, formed or assembled. They are used in a broad range of manufacturing facilities as an essential part of metalworking, the manufacturing of durable goods, for working with exotic materials and in a wide variety of traditional and newer industries such as electronics, aerospace, energy and many others. Starrett products are sold throughout the United States and worldwide through distributors, dealers, and retailers and online. In recent years, the Company has broadened its product offering through acquisitions and innovative product line expansion. Today, Starrett has eight manufacturing locations worldwide: Brazil, The U.K. and China and five in the United States. See Manufacturing Facilities Worldwide for more detailed information. Annual sales of the company are in the vicinity of $250 million and the company is traded publicly on the NYSE.