Highly anti-slip, for versatile and universal use.
- Order number: KN70001
- Supplier Name: Kneetek
- EAN: 4260138250111
- Length: 0,28 m
- Width: 0,28 m
- Height: 0,15 m
- Weight: 0,75 kg
- Special and highly slip-resistant polyurethane coating
- For work that requires the necessary grip
- uniquely high wearing comfort
- certified according to EN 14404, PPE type 1
- All knee pads of the SAFETEK-Line are characterized by their ergonomically pre-shaped knee bed
- No annoying pressure points for maximum freedom of movement due to thigh and lower leg fixation
- highly resistant polyurethane surface
- Excellent damping properties
- Can be worn directly on the skin
- Ideally suited for permanent use without cutting into the hollow of the knee
- Wide and permanently elastic fastening straps made of Neoprene® support the comfortable wearing feeling
- Neoprene® edging with skin-friendly Lycra® coating
- Developed in Germany
- One size fits all
- Power stage 1
- Water resistant
- approx. 240 g / piece
- approx. 350x220x45 mm Dimensions with neoprene socket
- approx. 205 x 135 x 45 mm Dimensions of defined protection area
For many years KNEETEK® has specialized in developing high quality protection systems for knees, that make working in a kneeling position even more comfortable, safer and effective.
Ideas and wishes for an ideal kneepad have been directly integrated into product development by incorporating craftsmen and people from relevant industries and trades. Innovate engineering, experimental use oft he most modern materials and extensive tests in practical operations have led tot he best possible outcome.
The result: kneepads that have been well thought through, perform well and in practice, conform tot he highest requirements of functionality, comfort and safety.
Benefit from our years of experience and comprehensive expertise through a huge range of consulting and services.
KNEETEK® – the intelligent way of protecting your knees