The industry original, Markal H Paintstik hot surface solid paint marker is a high temperature metal marker used in steel mills to mark on hot surfaces from 225°F to 1100°F (107°C to 593°C). Ideal for marking coils, billets, plates, castings a...
- Order number: 12681020
- Supplier Name: Markal
- EAN: 20048615810205
- Length: 0,33 m
- Width: 0,133 m
- Height: 0,124 m
- Weight: 0,017 kg
- Hot surface marker writes on hot castings, forgings, coils, billets, plates and other hot metal surfaces
- Lasts longer, up to 3X the writing life of hot chalk
- Fast-drying marks are permanent and will not run, char, flow, discolor, peel or crack
- Forgings and parts can be immediately dipped into cold water baths without damaging the marks
- Real paint for long-lasting, highly visible marks
- Can be removed in pickling baths
- Marking range: 225°F to 1100°F (107°C to 593°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Forge and casting foundries
- Steel mills and warehouses
- Aluminum mills
- Smelting mills
- Glass industry
- Billets and bars
- Castings and pigs
- Ingots and plates
- Rails and beams
Our Markal brand is the global leader in high-performance, hand-held industrial marking products. From our manufacturing locations in Elk Grove Village, IL, USA and Blyes, France we produce and sell high-performance industrial markers for the following industries: metal production, shipbuilding, automotive assembly, welding and metal fabrication, building construction, lumber/timber processing, and many more.
For over 85 years, we have been proud to support the hardworking contractors that build the world’s great bridges, ships, automobiles, homes, office towers, power plants, and many other engineering marvels with Markal® products.
Today, Markal-branded products are sold around the world in over 60 countries. This broad network of long-term business partners provides our customers the highest level of service.