Highest cutting performance with little effort thanks to the optimal interplay of cutting edge geometry, eccentric rivet bearings and ergonomic handle design.
|To 4||€40.68 *|
|From 5||€38.83 *|
Currently not in stock - delivery time approx. 10-14 work days
- Order number: G6744190
- Supplier Name: Gedore
- EAN: 4010886674413
- Length: 0,17 m
- Width: 0,12 m
- Height: 0,06 m
- Weight: 0,175 kg
- Execution according to DIN ISO 5749
- Great leverage for easy cutting
- For hard wire / piano wire
- Max. Cutting capacity 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- GEDORE special quenched and tempered steel, drop-forged, oil-hardened and tempered
- Version JC = chrome-plated, with 2-component grips
- Version TL = steel gray, with anti-slip handles dipped in blue
- Induction hardened cutting edges (63 - 65 HRC) enable consistent cutting performance over a long period of time.
GEDORE. Tools for life.
GEDORE is one of the world's leading partners for premium tools. The family company based in Remscheid in Germany has been manufacturing high-quality tools, special tools and tailor-made solutions for versatile, safe and professional use by industry and trade since 1919. GEDORE bundles the competencies of the entire group of companies in a strong brand that is known all over the world to stand for very special quality, innovation, performance, reliability and excellent service.
GEDORE. That's 100 years of forging competence, people who use their knowledge and labour every day to benefit the company and our tools, and entrepreneurial spirit in a recipe for success that has turned the tiny German forge into a family company with an international range.
The GEDORE quality promise, their self-image and striving for perfection ensure they are able to provide tools that are at their very best: they are tools for life.