Positive connection between handle and blade for optimal power transmission
|To 4||€9.45 *|
|From 5||€9.02 *|
Currently not in stock - delivery time approx. 10-14 work days
- Order number: G1612166
- Supplier Name: Gedore
- EAN: 4010886825952
- Length: 0,18 m
- Width: 0,075 m
- Height: 0,05 m
- Weight: 0,029 kg
- Individually tested, VDE insulated up to 1000 V, according to EN 60900 / IEC 60900, fully insulated blade
- Point according to DIN ISO 8764-1 PZ
- 3-component handle Power-Grip³ with hanging hole
- Ergonomic handle shape for precise, fatigue-free work
- Drive type marking at the end of the handle
- Blade made of molybdenum-vanadium steel, tempered
GEDORE. Tools for life.
GEDORE is one of the world's leading partners for premium tools. The family company based in Remscheid in Germany has been manufacturing high-quality tools, special tools and tailor-made solutions for versatile, safe and professional use by industry and trade since 1919. GEDORE bundles the competencies of the entire group of companies in a strong brand that is known all over the world to stand for very special quality, innovation, performance, reliability and excellent service.
GEDORE. That's 100 years of forging competence, people who use their knowledge and labour every day to benefit the company and our tools, and entrepreneurial spirit in a recipe for success that has turned the tiny German forge into a family company with an international range.
The GEDORE quality promise, their self-image and striving for perfection ensure they are able to provide tools that are at their very best: they are tools for life.