CTD will power through sheet, stainless steel up to 25mm (1") thickness, enclosures, pipework and structural steel work with either a fixed or portable drill, in a fraction of the time taken by a standard hole saw.
Currently not in stock - delivery time approx. 10-14 work days
- Order number: 33505850
- Supplier Name: Starrett
- EAN: 0049659011708
The new Starrett Carbide Tipped Deep Cut hole saw (CTD) is the perfect solution for repeated intensive drilling in mild and stainless steel, cast iron, aluminium and copper of all thicknesses up to and including 25mm (1”). Starrett CTD hole saws feature three different angles ground on to the cutting face of each tooth on the saw. This 3-Ply tooth grind delivers a fast cut, minimal snag when the saw begins the cut, efficient swarf removal minimising heat build up, and maximum saw life.
- 3-Ply tooth grind on each tooth delivers maximum performance and makes the saw much more robust than 2-Ply equivalents.
- Supplied as one piece with no need for assembly.
- Can be used with fixed or portable drills, mains power or cordless.
- All saws are supplied with an ejector spring to aid ejection of the core from the saw.
- Replacement pilot drills are available.
Discover the precision and quality of Starrett tools in the Vachri shop. Trust the renowned manufacturer for precise measuring, sawing and marking. With Starrett you get tools that give you the best results in your projects. Experience the precision and durability of Starrett tools and make your work more efficient and accurate. Choose now from our wide range of Starrett products and secure professional tools for your requirements.