A19 Arbor fits A1, A2 or A10 type arbors
- Order number: 33505278
- Supplier Name: Starrett
- EAN: 049659660784
The A19 'Oops' Arbor is for use in conjunction with either the A1, A2 or A10 type hole saw arbors (e.g. A1-1, XA2, A1E etc).
Replacing the pilot drill, the 'Oops' Arbor allows diameters to be enlarged by attaching a saw of the same size to that of the existing hole. thereby acting as a pilot for the larger diameter saw. Minimum hole enlargement is 4.7mm (3/16") between the pilot saw diameter and the cutting saw diameter.
The A19 ‘Oops’ Arbor works with the following holesaws because they all have the same screw threads (1/2”-20 & 5/8”-18):
- (SH) Constant Pitch HSS Bi Metal Holesaws
- (DH) Dual Pitch HSS Bi Metal Holesaws
- (MPH) TCT Multi Purpose Holesaws
- (CT) Carbide Tipped Holesaws
- (D) Diamond Grit Holesaws